Hair Care Tips & Natural Hair Packs Masks Recipes
- Olive Oil Hair Mask or Pack
Mix 5 tablespoon of olive oil with 2 eggs. Apply throughly to hair. Wrap head with plastic wrap or a shower cap. After 15 minutes rinse well.
- Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask -1
Mix 2 tablespoon honey with 3 tablespoon olive oil. Apply throughly to hair. Cover hair with plastic wrap or a shower cap. After 15 minutes shampoo and rinse well.
- Beautiful Gorgeous Hair Mask -2
After you shampoo your hair, pour 1 cup fresh lemon juice or vinegar through hair and massage and rinse with water. Apply your usual conditioner and wash with water. It will remove all the dirt and your hair will be shine sparkling. Do not repeat this method before 2 weeks.
- Beautiful Gorgeous Hair Mask or Mask
Grind fenugreek (methi) seedssoaked in water overnight. Massage this paste on scalp and hair and leave it for15-20 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo. This paste is good for all types of hair problems, viz. dandruffs, falling hair, thinning of hair, baldness, split hair, etc.
Make a hair pack by mixing one egg yolk, 1 Tbsp lemon juice and 1 Tbsp black gram flour in 1 cup yogurt and apply to your hair. Wash after 4 hours. Whenever possible, try to use an herbal organic shampoo.
- Hair Rinse for soft and shiny hair : Herbs for hair rinse
Mix 1 Tbsp of following herbs with enough boiling water and let it stand for 1/2 an hour. Add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and mix well. Shampoo your hair. Pour mixture over hair repeatedly. Vinegar will seal the hair cuticle.
Use the herbs as following:
For hair general care: rosemary leaves, nettle, burdock root, elder flowers
For dry hair: chamomile flowers, comfrey root, nettle, elder flowers
For oily hair: lemon peel, peppermint, lemongrass
- To Grow Long Hair
Grind black pepper and lemon seeds in equal amounts and make a paste in water and apply on your hair and scalp. Wash after 15 minutes with cold water.
- For Shining Hair
Mix juice of one fresh orange, water, 1 tablespoon Honey and a few drops (5-7) of sandalwood oil. Use as an after-shampoo rinse.
Beat two eggs in a tablespoon of milk and apply on your hair. Rinse your hair after 5-7 minutes to get an instant shining.
Add a 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water and rinse your hair.
Banana mask for shining, strong and voluminous hair
Peel 2 bananas and puree them in the blender. Pour in a bowl and mix 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Combine all the ingredients. Apply this banana mask on your hair and leave it for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
You may add 2-3 drops of essential oil to reduce the smell of mayonnaise. Save the left-over mask in an air-tight container and refrigerate it and re-use it later.
- For Damaged Hair
Mash a ripe banana with a few drops of almond oil and massage into hair. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Rinse with soda water and then shampoo and condition.
- Falling Hair, Hair Loss
Rub Indian gooseberry (Amla) into the scalp regularly. It can show wonderful results, it will stop hair falling.
Eat a protein rich diet inluding green leafy vegetables, carrots, mango, dried apricots, whole grain cereals, sprouts, lentils in the daily diet for the hair loss and falling hair.
- For Split End Hair
Split ends in hair are caused when they are damaged by strong shampoo or heat from hair dryer. Following are some cures for split hair.
- Make a pack by beating 1 egg yolk in a mixture of 2 Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp honey. Massage on hair in thoroughly and then wrap head with shower cap for half an hour. Wash.
- Massage hair and scalp with warm olive oil and wrap head with shower cap and leave for overnight or for 8-10 hours. Wash.
You can alternately do the following:
Take 1/2 cup olive oil in 1/2 cup boiling water in a bottle and put its cap. Shake the bottle vigorsly. Massage thoroughly in hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave for 1/2 hour, then wash. Take care of your hands and head because the water is hot.
- A papaya pack is a great natural care of hair split end. Remove the skin and the seeds of a ripe papayaand blend it in a blender. Add to it half a cup of yogurt and apply thoroughly to your scalp and hair. Wash after 30 mintues with warm water.
- Grind half a cup of urad dal (black lentil) with 1 Tbsp of fenugreek (methi) seeds to a coarse powder. Add half a cup of yogurt and mix well. Apply generously all over the scalp. apply thoroughly to your scalp and hair. Wash after 2-3 hours with warm water.
- Oil your hair twice a week with coconut oil mixed with fresh lime juice.
- It is always better to keep the split end trimmed, otherwise, they may split further up the hair.
- Frizzy Hair
Make an after-shampoo rinse by mixing one tablepsoon of honey to a liter of water. Use it after every hair wash with your usual shampoo.
- Greasy Hair
Greasy hair are mainly due to becoming sebaceous glands overactive. You should avoid too much brushing of hair. Wash your hair frequently with a nourishing shampoo.
- strangelizardcakes likes this
- bitchwithcarpaltunnel likes this
- atomicdollface likes this
- miraculous-ass likes this
- oneloveeoneheeart likes this
- chim-chim-cherry likes this
- g00dgirl-g0newild reblogged this from rapunzelsdaughters
- g00dgirl-g0newild likes this
- d-saster likes this
- heathenbookofshades reblogged this from somekitchenwitchery
- hrafntinnott likes this
- hairlosstreatmenttipss likes this
- f-o-r-k reblogged this from rapunzelsdaughters and added:
- rabab-ish reblogged this from fickaraya
- fickaraya reblogged this from funnywildlife
- fickaraya likes this
- a-tropa reblogged this from fortheuglythings
- edithdm likes this
- rgfily reblogged this from fortheuglythings
- m333ow likes this
- areej15 likes this
- amaryllis-aletheia likes this
- funnywildlife reblogged this from somekitchenwitchery
- funnywildlife likes this
- fortheuglythings reblogged this from somekitchenwitchery
- catsandsweaters likes this
- sunnywithachanceofdespair reblogged this from somekitchenwitchery
- sunnywithachanceofdespair likes this
- chelsica likes this
- luckylittlerabbit likes this
- katelynninja likes this
- misslaceybones reblogged this from wildjackalopes
- leather-feathers likes this
- ratsinthekitchen reblogged this from rapunzelsdaughters and added:
- boylovesseaside likes this
- spellsandsuch reblogged this from loupgarou
- r3mpl1t likes this
- capharnaumic likes this
- thesleeperssky reblogged this from rapunzelsdaughters
- noroiii likes this
- chatonmignon reblogged this from wildjackalopes
- chatonmignon likes this
- petwhore likes this
- enchantedfox likes this
- imaweredeer reblogged this from loupgarou
- paganmagdalene likes this
- timenowforghosts likes this
- blkbyrde likes this
- cedo--nulli likes this